Monday, August 26, 2013

zEROtOtHE4THpOWER

zEROtOtHE4THpOWER


~I just found a very small place in my mind
where 'I' rhymes with 'time'
where this black mole on my face
reflects a black h0le in space...
with a 9ether hair spiraling 4th,
in reality is a galaxy
I
AM
I'm rEv0lving yet perfectedly
constant & neutral
& still
& yet & still expanding to fill
feels like room-temp water tastes
to go to a place never ventured 4th be4,
to walk through a door never entered be4 with no j0y or fear,
no regret or anticipation
just patiently pacing in place
I’ll get there in
time
I'm thinking about kN0wing
that the ever-evolving n0w is all that was,
is
or will be is flowing 4th
did I mention my nationality =
4th dimentionality, see
there’s a c0de,
a kind of an equation itching in my s0ul imagination,
sum sort of a formula forming fraction to whole…
I’ve been dissolving on solving
since since
had kNow meaning…
since my eYe burst open in the darkest ocean
&
shed earths 1st tears to sea...
since be
4 consci0usness calcified
& the dream of life
awakened then died
4th whence immortality's physicality
was perpetually petrified
having no n0/ledge of
having
ever
lied...
having kNow being
to see, be seen or watch seeing
no feeling of feeling free
from even the dealings of feeling
the cost-
l0st
value-
askew
fee-
syphoning soul from me
only to be
returned back to
Self.
Truly, the I beholds All but its wealth~

No comments:

Post a Comment