Monday, August 26, 2013

offBEAT heartBEAT

offBEAT heartBEAT

as i close my eyes
I begin to clap offbeat,
the vibrations created link
in sync to the heartbeat of life ...
as the resonance of its dissidence radiates
to complete the 360ciph
as I meditate 7 fold
& medicate heavens soul,
it becomes 1 with the whole...
contained & controlled
yet dispersed throughout this 1 verse
singing like a cosmic hymn
beating like the cosmic drum
shining like a cosmic gem
ringing like the cosmic hum
resonating from within
taking me back to where I’m from....
Each hollow heart beat echoing the birth...
Each hollow hearts beat echoing the birth...
Each hollow heart beats echoing the birth...
Each hollow hearts beats echoing the birth...
I follow the baseline like 741 breadcrumbs from the galactic womb & run
back to my earthly tomb,
back to my heart,
back to the earth,
back to my heart,
back to the earth,
back to my heart... beat...
With each back step I take
a field of forces gravitate then circulate
at 528 this force field created generated
particles accelerated as if caught in a black hole....
I lent her my consciousness as we embraced in this dance
Trapped in HER (et)HER,
I locked myself
in praying mantis meditation stance
for 144000 generations/awakening at dawn
to catch the 1st rays of my
2nd days sunrise
in my 3rd eye
Now... I’m ready to rule.

No comments:

Post a Comment