Friday, August 9, 2013

This Poem is not about Love

Tell me,
what would you think
if i took you beyond the brink of ecstasy?
Just you & me...
I can tell you like the way that sounds so
come over here and let me remove your nightgown
with my mouth
I'll take you down south
for a hot and juicy meal
oh, you like it like that baby?
Well, tell me how it feels to give me your all
with your back pressed against this wall...
legs wrapped around my waist as I race
for your matching lace Victoria Secrets set
to take it off
baby, just say it, I'll do whatever I have to get you
hot, wet and soft!!
Like a fiend, you pursue
my boxers made of silk
tasting your nectar
it's as sweet as milk
the sandalwood incense is burning hot
like the intense yearning I have for what you got!
I know all the rules and the name of this game
and I play it well!
hell, I'll let you lead as you proceed to supply me with ALL of my sexual needs!
Ya see, I didn't come to make love
I came to do battle!
Watchin' you stick that ass out and shake it like a rattle!
Damn, I can't wait any longer for you to feed this hunger.
I can think of at least, 10,
11...
12.....
hell 24 positions
I wanna have you in!
Your body is that of a goddess
and I wanna master your religion!
I love it when you please me
I love it more when you tease me.
Tryin' to run away...
girl, you'd be crazy not to stay.
I'll have you climbing to the ceiling
with the pleasure of pain you'll be feeling
and if you do make me chase
I'll have you all ova this place!
From the kitchen table
to the mantle ova the fireplace!

I hear your pussy purrrrrrrrrrr
as I stroke its fur
tell me baby,
are you as ready as me?
I let my fingers do the walking so I can see
if your love juices are loose and flowing
long and deep as my love is growing and growing
at the sight of your body glowing
glistening wet with sweat
I'm listening to your pillow-talk
like the mighty lion I stalk
but don't strike yet
you got me hotter than hot
I like it alot
but wait for the prefect time to make you mine
Shhhit, it's about time you stopped frontin'
had me huntin for some time now,
how I've dreamt of this moment for a lifetime
you make me wanna explode
the way you suck on my lifeline.
You examine every square inch of my body with your lips
as I lick honey from your hips nipples and fingertips
At this moment, I dont want your mind or your heart...
just that body, every part!
I'm like a kid in a candystore,
I have no idea where to start!
We make our way to the bedroom
you close the door,
sealing your doom see,
my beds not for sleeping
but for keeping you moaning, groaning
squealing and squeaking
like the worn out springs in my mattress
I know nothing could ever match this!
I put my key in your hole
unlocking your soul
allowing it to run wild and free
as you do the same for me.
Damn baby, you driving me crazy!!!
Dazing me, its amazing to me how your stacked
from the back
I grab handfuls of your dreadlocks
stroking in rhythmic motions as my bed rocks
(like wilma & fred)
my insatiable hunger finally, finally being fed!
On your stomach, back and hips I leave passion marks
the bed almost burst into flames from the passion spark.
You and I engaged in back-breaking labor
savoring your flavor
as my nosey-ass neighbors
constantly complain
but in vain to my landlord
about my headboard
rocking, knocking to the beat of
A Love Supreme, My favorite things to do to you
as Tranes pours Afro-Blue out of his tenor sax.
melting away time like a candle of hot wax.

You and I waking up the entire neighborhood!
Shit, what u expect
when it starts getting good?!
Eternal bliss while we're fucking
I kiss your neck while you're sucking...
on my ear
the only sounds I care to hear
are your passionate pantings, rantings
turning into chants
begging me
BEGGING ME to 'do it faster, dear!'
I want your legs...
over my shoulders
HIGH in the air
or maybe I'll suck on your thighs as you sigh,
'oh yeah baby, right there!'
Would you care to
dare to
do it in that chair or even on those stairs?
Now, there's something you don't hear about everyday.
but that's how I like to play.
Night breaks for day
giving way to dawn
your body is as graceful as a swan
spasmic motions release orgasmic love potions
climaxing juices flow as the tempo slows to an exhausting stop,
our 3 hour contest ends with you on top
damn baby, no ones ever made my toes curl and my ears pop!!!
Sexing you is taking a ride on a supersonic jet
flying high above.....
I might need to change the title of this poem.....
maybe it is about love.

2 comments: