Friday, August 9, 2013

My Heart's Desire

The one my heart desires
is desired most by man
she is the essence of blackness
and the epitome’ of a woman.
Her mind is filled with the intellect and wisdom found
Only on the pages
of the oldest scripture, filled with
The Secrets of the Ages.
The one my heart desires
Needs not one word to say,
When with just one sensuous look from her
Can melt my heart away.
When with a simple touch from her hand
Can ignite a fire burning deep
Deep within my soul
Only cooled by the sweat our bodies make
When we are as one, a whole.
A mental picture I hold of her from head to toe.
Every curve of her body;
Her breasts, her hips, her legs, her lips
You know,
I know.
Her hair;
Long and flowing like the great river Nile,
Brightening my life
With her every-present smile.
Her eyes;
As deep and mysterious as the sea.
Her skin;
Soft, silky and smooth
Like black mahogany.
Her lips;
As succulent and luscious as a long,
Hot, passionate kiss.
Her body;
Sheer perfection
Truly Gods creation.
She moves with the grace, charm and elegance of a distinguished
Black lady.
My heart is a locked door
And only she holds the key.
When I lie awake watching the moon pass through the sky,
My heart fills my mind with thoughts of her and I.
When I finally do close my eyes,
It is her I dream of,
Before I found her,
I was missing Gods greatest gift of all… Love.
My heart’s last desire is that we never-ever part,
I love you
I’m in love with you
I AM love with you…
With all of my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Passionate, and a balance of vulnerable and strong. More men need hearts like this.

    And inspiring and provocative piece. I adored the ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, Thank you, I really appreciate your words. This poem was written 20 years ago & is the 2nd poem I ever wrote. :)

    ReplyDelete