Monday, August 26, 2013

Infinite Minutes

Infinite Minutes

Minute by infinite minute
I mentally masturbate
to my memories of making love to you...
even though those memories are but a few short fantasies, ...
no sort of reality is more real than this feeling I still feel...
my destiny's enveloped in your sublime light,
flash-frame still shots of each night
developed in my minds blind hind site
set to a cascading slideshow
in sync to a soundtrack of
layers-deep torn scratches
& bites on the brink of letting,
getting no notice til next morn...
pants & moans;
muffled but leaking through lips/teeth clinched so tight,
peering down at you as you lick your lips so,
so right,
like...
that slight sliver of time between the crystallized thought
of how I just have to telepathically scream your name
... of how you passionately fight to remain or at least fain
being tame but secretly lust
to do the same
& when it erupts,
coming forth from our lungs
with enough
centrifugal energy
intimately connecting to that center G,
inner qi
synergy
flowing going into you/into me
to make this earth quake...
damn,
no wonder your legs shake...
Yeah,
minute by infinite minute,
I still mentally masturbate
to my memories of making love to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment