Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Tandava

I dance
my Tandava dance
to heal,
 laughing all the while...
 the world burns
with each turn
I turn
 Creation face,
 revealed.
 Kali, paramour
 take my hand,
as I take yours,
 come to me.
 I lead, you follow
 in this cosmic dance we dance...
Her quick-witted quips flutter, higher
as loves 3rd I-lashes shutter by
enchanted incantations of butters fly
whipping from her tongue,
the blood from her lips dripping fueling first fire
& extinguishing earths ashes
 The last thing they want...
 is
The first thing they need...
 to see
 is you
romantically enhancing,
 intrinsically dancing
 with me...
 I twirl my girl as she hurls the world,
 we kick so high to the constellations in the sky
 stomping stardust from our barefeet
 with each step back to the earth
So deep
 cracking mountains
erupting volcanos
surfing tornados
 birthing diamonds
 I find them embedded in her
 hips,
 Im entranced by the way she shakes...
amazed to this day from that
&
then we spin & spin
 to the rhythm within
 galaxies to atoms
 til we ascend...
only returning as I
dip her beyond her depths
 til she turns back to Self
 & re
 Members that we are our secrets
& where we are kept...
 Truly, 'Ma
All this world's a stage.
 All of life's a page
 in a book
 on a shelf
 of a case
 in a row
 on an isle
 in a library
 of lies buried
 of truths realized
 of meditating silence
 of medicating wholeness
 of blank pages unfolded
 & read aloud
 the Exalted exhalation's utterance
 is rebirth of that-which was never
 dead just
 recycled, instead
 every breath allowed is as ocean to cloud
 never permitted to die
 ever afflicted to cry
 never inflicted to lie
 ever insistent to fly...
 this instant to try...
 this instant
 this instant
 this instant of time
 where I Be-Comes I'm
 this instant
 so full of potent potentialities
 where I Be-Comes I'm
 they marvel at ALL the things that could be...
 echoing
growing into an eternity of things that would be...
kNowing
flowing into an insanity of things that should be...
 But, All I am
 I'm
 doing
 is
dancing
 my Tandava dance
 to heal,
 laughing all the while
the world burns...

No comments:

Post a Comment