Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Shades of Love

I was so afraid & insecure, forgive me...
I was so dismayed & unsure, deliver me...
And now I'm diving into an ocean
of the shard parts of a broken heart to find loves cure...
Peace of mind,
I have got to find...
you rape my thoughts...
love ought not be like this!
PLEASE STOP!!!!
You don't have to take them they are all yours!
I swear!
This brutal indifference I CAN NOT BARE!

Can you
Love me
regardless of my Self?

Can you
Love me
unguarded even if it means your death?

Can you
Love me
wholeheartedly, with the pieces left?
Can you...

You are my eternal bliss
but I get burned repeatedly
each time my eternal wish goes unreturned...
Please, I beg you!
Gently kiss my heart soul mind, with your lips!
Release them from your death-grip!
PLEASE!!!
They are all virgin, you will find,
I've been pious to you! I promise!
Known by no other lover...
seasoned by your fingerprints only,
the chambers of each resound the echoes of only your vibrations...
the sensations of each are only sensitive to your temptations...
DAMMIT does this mean nothing?!
...it means everything to me...
I feel as though my heart is on the brink of a cave in...
With no one to heed my cry,
I cry as the last glimmer of light fades
knowing you are not flying to save me from my sin...
alone I reside, hiding within the shades of your love...
somehow, no longer basking in its iridescent light
but now,
relegated to lurking in the shadows
of its cold effervescent night.
This torture is unrelenting
the pain is unforgiving...
yet addictive its hurts so
good
so good its preventing me from thinking
straight
or even sideways...
or even trying to relay
much less relate to another,
they all wallow in your shadow...
the shallow part of my heart,
the depths of which only you know.
I don't know what to do,
I'm asking you...
could you please free me?
Please?!
Your love tackled me,
knocking me to the floor,
there
my heart remains
shackled to yours...
completedly
inane
depletedly
insane!
PLEASE help me
I'm going crazy!
Babe I can't take this any more!

No comments:

Post a Comment