Friday, August 9, 2013

Autobiography of a Killer



For those of you who don't know
or haven't already heard
please
allow me to introduce myself-
I am either directly or indirectly the cause of thefts,
assaults,
murders...
& for those zombies caught under my spell
surely their number 1 cause of death.
I was born
with 1 purpose
which is apparent to see.
Whatever you are or whatever you call yourself-
makes no difference to me.
Rich/poor, black/white, gay/straight-
many walks of life brought together by 1 common thread-
death waits in the shadows
for those who've sealed their fate.
My names- various.
My history- vast.
It's true in the present as well as the past,
YOU ARE ALL MINE
no matter your age gender or race.
Go ahead, flee from my presence
leave!
I won't give chase!
Ya see, I know you'll be back eventually
for another taste.
Tell me,
do you think your mr. president can
or even wants to stop me?!
Please,
he is but a puppet
put out in front of you to act, read a script and pacify.
The ones that push & pull his strings
are the powers I'm backed by.
You know,
your government found out
if they used me precisely situated
that they could keep a WHOLE generation of would-be revolutionaries
sedated.
& I do it
of course
it's my job.
Hell I make police, lawyers even judges
rob.
My companions are ignorance, poverty, oppression & greed.
Bitten by just 1 of these deadly snakes
& of me,
you will soon feed.
Ignorance,
now that's my main man.
If I'm present you're sure to find
him running somewhere ahead
or following closely behind.
Some arrogant fools think that they
in some way
will escape my wrath.
But we'll meet up soon enough
if they keep traveling that same path.
Others even doubt that they
one day will be touched by me.
but run another check
I'm in all those places you'd never expect me to be.
I'm not quite as well traveled as my predecessors
or even my peers.
but
the key to controlling man
lies not in the distances one travels
but in the exploitation of fears, lol.
I'm fucking this world upside-down & inside-out!
Try me, you'll see
I'm guaranteed 100%
without a doubt.
If I get first crack at those
luscious virgin lips
I'll have you sprung forever.
The bound we share
can never be severed!
From the first time
I take a ride inside
that vein...
you won't need food,
water,
shelter,
anything or
anyone!
I'm all you'll need to maintain.
I bring pony-tailed school girls into MY world
& in no time
have em ho'in on the street
to support me
for as little as a dime.
I turn graduates from Harvard & Howard
into sniveling cowards
fidgety
jumpin'
looking over their shoulders
paranoid!
Helpless & hopeless-
this you can not avoid.
I'll make you beat your mother
& sell your first-born child.
Just look in the mirror-
your own temple have you defiled!
For what?!
Just to get the thrill of feeling your heart
explode out of your chest?!
But you'll never give me up,
go ahead
try your best! lol
I'll make that sunday school going church-boy
bow down & worship a new master
cause I can show him the face of God
a whoooole lot faster!
Some think it's just terrible what I can do to babies.
If I get hold to em
I'm telling you straight up!
Ain't no ifs
ands
buts
or maybes!
To my disciples I AM GOD!
My only commandment is
DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO
TO SERVE MY WILL.
Anything to anyone.
Cheat.
Lie.
Steal.
Kill!
My victims don't stray too far away
because I have them under an illusory spell.
They can't shake loose from it
& I'm gonna ride their souls
alllllllll the way to hell.
LOL,
I make them do ANYTHING
for the 'thrill of a lifetime'
they think they're gonna get.
With all the news coverage,
statistics
& deaths-
my popularity will STILL increase tomorrow!!!!
You doubt me?!
You wanna bet!
So,
what is it about me, huh?
Don't you wish you knew?
Well come on
your turns up
take a hit...
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhh!!!
LOL, that's what I'm talkin' 'bout baby,
Nowwwwww you got a clue.

No comments:

Post a Comment