Friday, August 9, 2013

Akasha

She sits,
 weaving reality
from my dreams it is spun,
 on that fine line between
what we define as consciousness & 'un'
 Im being seducingly serenaded,
lifted; with her finger to my chin...
 this deep sea syren inducingly parading
 gifted; she casts weighted lines & reels me in...
 singing
songs
sang in my poetic pens 1st person, future-tense,
 She spins words knobbed delicate as webs cobbed,
 each line is a lie(-n) I want out
rehearsing an inescapable pretense...
 trapped in this place I dwell
I kNow too well...
 it is from whence I come &
 it is to thence I go

'Every thing just a thing of everything else...
 the sum part members are never = to the 1 wholes wealth.'

She
enchantingly
chanted, with a smile...
"You
re
 member your lines, I bet...
Don't you...
Cast,
Crew,
 &
Set?"
Beguiling, me...
 Mind racing, now...
 whilst standing in place.
Defiling me...
 Heart pacing, how...
 whilst floating in space.
I have NO CLUE what shes talking about...
lines? cast? crew?
A kinda schizo-
phenic Deja-
vu Lucid-
dream Outta body-
experience caught
in a multi-polar will still, fixed
synesthetic vibrational cocktails mixed
with Virgin Marys Blood, some Kundalini spine venom in them
& a Moonshine spell
not shaken but stirred betwixt crib & casket
the dream between,
sight blurred, speech slurred but trying to mask it
glibly shes weaves me
into her
black matter basket
& I cant get out.
In my minds lapses, it is her I hear
with passionate whisperings igniting each desire,
she ceremoniously places my will to pyre
& as I burn,
mathingly laughing at my every fear,
the smoke & ashes rise higher...
Lines? Sum parts... whole wealth? What Cast? What crew?
 Like my lifes just a movie to view!

'What, is that it? My lifes just a movie to you?!
 WHO
ARE
YOU?!!!!'
 ///////////\\\\\\\\\\\
 YOU?!!!!
ARE
 WHO
 repercusses
 like the Reaper cutting
 repercussions of this sick psycho
sickle
cycles-
 Who
are
you
&
You
are
who?
resounding,
compounding
I found it
sounds like I,
I am 'C'
in an 'A & B' discussion;
I wish I was A...
 I just want to B...
 but both flowing naturally into me,
just wait... like 1 & 2 goes into 3,
you will, C...

From hollows dark, deep
 secrets keep...
 1 whole-sum part
 I am
 addicted to her
dark arts game
 like moth to flame
 like victim to blame
 like victor to shame
 like unalike to same
 we are all drawn
 to what we dawn to,
 pawn to what we fawn,
 ...to what we are drawn
 sketched & contorted convictions
 etched & detoured nocturnal emissions
metaphorically distorted previsions
spiritually cropped religions
 invested ingested & sorted admissions
 mentally photo-shopped omissions
scripted prophets are splifted
poets
=
puppets
sequentially hacked & chopped in suspension
 divested digested & aborted decisions
 where even cutting your strings,
wont disrupt a damn thing...
 Dont you see?!
 It's all a part of the climaxing scene...
'CUT & PRINT!'
 'Alright, places everyone, places...
Lets do it one more, 'one more' time.
 either for good measure or
 just to satisfy my egos pleasure...
 Lights, up!
Cameras, rolling!
 Annnnnnndddddd...
ACTION!'

No comments:

Post a Comment